Peterson Sawmills Demo
2017.06.24 10.00 AM - 6.00 PM
O - 28
- Our Versatility Sets us ApartPeterson All Terrain Sawmill Set up on hillside
- Cut different dimensioned lumber out of one log with ease for higher yield.
- Where some logs may be deemed ‘worthless’ by bandsaw operators, the Peterson is the best portable sawmill for the job.
- It is much easier to quarter saw with a Peterson because the saw moves around the log.
- The Peterson mill does not require any extra equipment i.e. an edger or resaw.
- Use the double cut feature on any of Peterson’s swingblade range for obtaining wide boards and slabs.
- Add an optional clip-on slabber to cut even wider slabs or if you’re looking at a commercial slabber, check out the Dedicated Wide Slabber (DWS).